Overnight Donut Maker & Decorator
All You Knead Bakery is a small gourmet sweets bakery located in Maple, Ontario. Specializing in over the top delectable donuts and cupcakes, among other sweet treats.
- The role is mainly donut making
- Making and mixing donut dough. Using dough sheeter and deep fryer.
- The role may also include prep work that may need to be done around the bakery. Helping make apple filling, small baking tasks, making other fresh fillings, etc.
- You will be cross trained to be able to do these tasks.
- This position also includes cleaning and dishes. You’re expected to clean your areas and all dishes and machines used, once you are finished with them
- Must have some kind of baking / bread experience, whether education, career experience, or a background in home baking. If you have pictures of your previous work that would be helpful.
- The interview will be a working interview (1 hour – unpaid), we would like to see what you can do. Just a run through day.
- Shifts start at 12am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts including very early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to work all holidays
- While experience is important, we’re really looking for someone who meshes well with us, our team of bakers and decorators. During busy weekends and especially holidays we work really long hours all together, and the flow is very important
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Schedule: Night shift
To keep our employees safe we’ve installed clear plastic barriers at the front, have hand sanitizer readily available, as well as masks and gloves. All employees wear face masks during the shift, except for when sitting and eating on break.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org